THINK LIKE AN EXPERT, ACT LIKE A LEADER
The third edition of the National Experts Program, NEP 3.0, begins in November 2022. Participants representing 15 sectors key to the UAE’s centennial strategy will undertake an 8-month course of academic learning, immersive work experience, and mentorship by influential leaders in their sectors. The program will empower participants with the strategic mindsets, leadership skills and tools to drive development in their sector and contribute to the prosperity of the nation.
Candidates for NEP 3.0 must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible to apply. Applicants that do not satisfy all listed requirements will be disqualified.
10+ years of work experience, including 5+ in the selected sector
Fluent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
Not enrolled in a concurrent training program past November 2022
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
- Notable career progression including innovative, value-creating work on a transformative project
- Meaningful participation in sector-related professional organizations
- Outstanding technical and academic qualifications
- Strong capacity for teamwork and leadership
- Enthusiasm for the rigors of NEP's coursework and the unique opportunities the program offers