Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Website, Electronic Services and Application Usage Agreement of the National Experts Program
Accessing the website https://uaenep.ae/ or using any of the electronic services and applications of the National Experts Program (NEP) is considered acceptance of all the following terms and conditions:
- NEP does not bear any responsibility towards others for any damage or destruction of any kind or nature whatsoever resulting from the use of the published information, whether such use is direct or indirect.
- NEP does not bear any liability towards others arising out of loss or damage of data or computer systems resulting from using the website, any of the material published on the website or the electronic services and applications affiliated to it.
- This agreement does not include any undertakings or guarantees, expressly or implicitly stated, that the website of NEP or the service provider is free of malicious software that is harmful to the technical devices of the user.
- NEP may amend the terms and conditions of the Usage Agreement from time to time without the need of prior notice.
- The website contains links that allow users to access other websites, and NEP does not bear any liability towards the privacy conditions applicable to those websites or their content.
Limits of Guarantees and Responsibilities
- NEP may amend or delete the published information without prior notice.
- The user bears any damages resulting from his/her use of the website or electronic services and applications, and the user is obligated to compensate NEP for any damages resulting from his/her use of the website or the published information, electronic services or applications as soon as NEP requests the user to act accordingly without the need to prove such damages.
- Any sabotage attempt on NEP’s website or its electronic services that result in legal prosecution.
- The website is monitored to prevent unlawful access intended to download, change, amend or act in any way that may damage the information on the website, and such action implicates its perpetrator.
- The information provided through this website or through any of the websites, electronic services or applications and links affiliated to it is general information in its nature and is not intended for any consultancy/advisory purposes. Limits on Use of Personal Data
Limits on Use of Personal Data NEP may keep and use personal data as follows:
- Information about the user of the website, his/her visit to and use of the website (including IP address, regional location, browser type, duration of the visit, and number of pages read).
- Information requested in questionnaires for the purpose of study and evaluation.
- NEP is obliged to save the information provided by the user when submitting requests through electronic services, applications, and the website, knowing that such information will be shared between NEP and other relevant government agencies.
NEP may use the user's personal data in the following cases:
- Send short text messages to applicants about the services provided by NEP.
- Direct and electronic telephone communication to follow up on requests, inquiries, suggestions, questionnaires, and complaints.
- Electronic questionnaires sent by NEP.
- Email communications sent to NEP candidates and users who opt-in for email updates.
- Information submitted by NEP candidates will be shared with mentors selected by NEP and mentors’ points of contact within their respective organizations.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All information and material published on the website are the intellectual property rights of NEP and are preserved by copyrights.
- The published information may be used with reference to the source.
- The material on the website may not be copied, reproduced, published, or broadcast in any other way or for any other purpose other than for which it was prepared.
- The material on this site may not be modified or altered.
- It is not permissible to load any pages of NEP’s website on another website, and the pages of NEP should be loaded in the user’s window or as a new window.
Binding Agreement on its Parties
- This agreement is binding to its parties, including users of the website, electronic services and applications, and each user of the website undertakes and declares that (s)he has reviewed and accepted all the terms of the agreement and all policies related to the use and operation of the NEP website and related electronic services and applications. This is an acknowledgment of the above.
- The laws of the United Arab Emirates are the only laws applicable in all matters related to disputes that arise as a result of using this website or electronic services and applications, and the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates are exclusively competent to consider and decide on these disputes.